Like almost every other woman and blogger I seem to have a constant list of products that I lust after. Not matter how much I buy, there always seems to be something else! So here are the current products that I'm convinced I need :) If you have any of the above products please let me know what you think of them! Payday is just around the corner, and you all know what that mean.. SHOPPING.
1. Joe Malone Pomegranate Noir Candle: My Mum has this scent in a perfume. I think it would be the perfect candle scent for the end of summer/ start of Autumn. Plus everything Joe Malone is beautiful.
2. The Zoeva Luxe Complete Set: I'm starting a full time makeup artistry course this coming October. I've left my Food Science degree and I am well on my way to studying my passion in life. So I need a full set of brushes, and I've heard nothing but amazing things about Zoeva brushes. Plus their price point is really good!
3. I saw these River Island boots online and fell in love. They are the perfect casual and formal boot. You could definitely wear them with leggings, jeans, dresses, everything! They are a chunky ankle boot and also come in taupey beige colour.
4. Smashbox Primer Water. I love MAC Fix+ and every other type of makeup spray, so I feel like I need it. Primer sprays, setting sprays etc etc, they all suck me in everytime and this time is no exception! I really do love the concept of this product and have heard ah-mazing reviews :)
5. How cute is this River Island satchel! I love satchels, I have way too many. However what I love about this is (a) the colour (b) the mix of textures, the suede base and leather handles and straps (c) it can be worn on your back. I feel like this is the ideal bag for college, being functional while not compromising your appearance.
6. Urban Decays Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer. A bit of a mouthful but I'm hearing about it everywhere! I love a full coverage liquid concealer that isn't too cakey and is easily blended. I feel this will check all of those boxes, I'm definitely getting this this month :)
So now that I have justified this months spending, I just have to wait for payday! And pay my car insurance...
"Whoever said money cant buy happiness simply didn't know where to shop"
Images (boots.ie, riverisland.ie, zoeva.de, brownthomas.com, debenhams.ie)