Follow

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Travel Bug.



I feel like a lot of people in this world I was born with the travel bug. The only problem with this infectious disease? Money. I saw a picture before on Instagram that said "If travel was free you would never see me again". To be honest for most people in this world I think that would be extremely accurate.

I want to travel the world for so many reasons. To see new places, new cultures, new people,  new environments and most importantly to open my eyes to the amazing world outside my front door. Even the small things like the weather, the food, the new beauty products! I'm Irish, living in Ireland in the beautiful countryside, but the rest of the world always seems more appealing. The grass is always greener I guess. So I wanted to started a list on my blog, of countries Ive visited and countries on my bucket list that I have yet to explore. Hopefully this post will constantly be changing as (fingers crossed) I travel the world. As always leave me a comment on where in the world YOU would like to visit?



Countries I've Traveled to:                                                           

  • France                                                 
  • Portugal
  • Spain                                                             
  • Cyprus
  • Italy    
  • England    
  • Scotland    
  • Wales         
  • Canary Islands
  • Abu Dhabi   
  • Australia    
  • USA

My Travel Bucket List:
  • New Zealand    
  • Mexico    
  • Canada    
  • Greece    
  • Thailand    
  • Bali    
  • Fiji    
  • Switzerland    
  • Hawaii    
  • The Dominican Republic    
  • Bora Bora


Now all I need is an endless supply of money and unlimited time off work, and then I'd be sorted to take on the world one country at a time :) I think I'm going to buy one of those very Tumblr inspired maps for my bedroom wall, to get me motivated :) Happy Tuesday everyone!








"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us"




Lauren x


 (Photo: Flickr denise.weerke)

No comments:

Post a Comment