Follow

Monday 28 September 2015

Product Lust. September.






No matter how much money I spend shopping, there always seems to be something else I'm longing for. Product lust or wish list posts are some of my favourite kind to read because I love to find out what other people are wanting (plus it feeds my shopping addition!).


So I've thrown together a few things that I've really been wanting this month. None of which I will probably purchase because I went a bit crazy this month and made the big switch from a PC to a Macbook Air! I've been wanting one for years and I've finally taken the plunge. I've never used a Macbook before so its going to take some serious adjusting!








1. I recently bought the Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette and to say I love it is an understatement. It has made me really really want to buy the original Chocolate Bar Palette. I love the rich colours it has, especially the maroon and chocolate shades.



2. I never really purchase perfume for myself but I am loving Lancome Le Vie Est Belle. I work in cosmetics and I can never resist going over to the Lancome counter to smother myself in this. It has a beautiful sweet scent and I absolutely love it. 



3. I am a sucker for limited edition products, and the Miley Cyrus Viva Glam 2 lipstick is no exception. However if I'm going to buy it, it has to be in a colour I will wear. The first Miley Cyrus lipstick was pink and I rarely wear pink lipstick. This one is a unique orangey red lipstick, ideal for this time of the year!



4. For me Autumn Winter means one thing, candles. I love seasonal candles, especially warm sweet scents. There is nothing nicer than snuggling up in bed on your computer with a candle burning in the corner. This Vanilla Bourbon Yankee Candle sounds right up my street. I can't wait to give it a sniff!



5. MAC Fix+ is one of my holy grail products, so as an oily skin girl I really think I'd benefit from the Urban Decay De-Slick Setting spray. For some reason I find nothing more satisfying in the morning than setting my makeup with a spray. A spray that would control oil sounds like a match made in heaven for me!



6. So the last product isn't beauty related but I thought I'd share it anyway. Upon researching and buying my Macbook I ended up looking at loads of cases and accessories. When I saw this Snow White Decal I knew I would buy it (eventually). It is just so cool and I have never seen anyone with something like this on their computer. I will be purchasing this, pronto. 





So that is the end of my product lusts for September. I would love if you would let me know what products you are lusting after this month! As always thank you for stopping by and don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin and Instagram <3




6 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the candles! I'm obsessed whatever the season, haha.
    I'm totally lusting after a pair of flat black chelsea boots, I feel I would wear them to death in the coming months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you can really never have to many candles! I really need a pair of boots for Autumn/ Winter too, I'm forever wearing them out :)

      Delete
  2. Ooooh I got that perfume for my birthday and it smells gorgeous, I love it! I really love the laptop case, it's amazing I deffo need to get it!!!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh I'm so jealous Becky, it really is gorgeous! Isn't the decal so cute? x

      Delete
  3. I love my Chocolate bar palette! These are great picks!

    Brunette-ish

    ReplyDelete