Follow

Saturday 19 September 2015

New Brushes & Tools! Sigma, Zoeva, MAC, Estee Lauder.



Firstly I'd like to apologise for my lack of blogging over the last two weeks (ie. zero posts). I have been sick, but being sick means lots of time for online shopping. Believe me, I did enough online shopping to last me a lifetime. I've bought loads of products and accessories for my makeup kit over the last month or so and I cant wait to share my finds with you. The biggest investment (and my personal favourite to buy) were my brushes. I did loads of research before I took the plunge, and I also got a few more brush tools along the way. I definitely will have more posts on some amazing products I have found online. Cant wait to share them with you!





Sigma

I've been lusting after Sigma brushes for what seems to be my entire life. Buying them in a set made the most side financially and a set really did cover all of the basics. I bought the Mr. Bunny Black Essential Kit and the Beauty Spa Express Brush Cleaning Glove from Cloud10beauty.com. Their shipping was extremely quick and I also got 15% off using a discount code I found online! So I would definitely recommend looking for discount codes before you purchase. I haven't personally used the brushes yet as they are for my kit but they all feel super soft and are of amazing quality, and I have used Sigma brushes before. This set in particular are cruelty free and vegan. My brushes do have a blue ring around the bottom, this was painted on by me just to differentiate them between everyone elses! 






The Mr. Bunny Black Essential Kit comes with twelve brushes and a brush holder. It consists of five face brushes and seven eye brushes. All of which are listed on the site here. I love the brush cup (which you can also buy separately), its ideal for holding your brushes when doing someone elses makeup and also for traveling. I have also yet to use the brush cleaning glove but anything that makes brush cleaning quicker is an A+ in my book! It has loads of different ridges and designs for different sizes and types of brushes.






Zoeva

Zoeva has been seriously growing in popularity over the past few years and I was dying to try some of their products. Their brushes are sold on several Irish websites but I really wanted to purchase their brush belt. So I went ahead and bought them off their German website. At first I thought shipping was a little pricey at €7.50 but after my delightful experience with them I'd pay it again. My products were packaged beautifully and delivered really quickly. I bought the Zoeva brush belt, lip brush and small stippling brush. They have a really good price point with loads of variety of products on their site.






MAC

This one is a staple. I have two in my own personal collection and I have written about it on my blog before here. In my opinion everyone should have at least one MAC 217, if not one hundred of them. 






 
Estee Lauder


Last but not least is my favourite spot brush cleaner ever. It is extremely similar to the MAC brush cleanser but this one features a spray top, which is a serious bonus. The Estee Lauder Brush Cleanser is ideal for on the spot cleaning of your brushes when you don't have time to full blown wash them. Its not that expensive either, but will save you loads of time, money and avoid you needing to carry too many brushes.







Thank you for reading and I'm sorry for being MIA for so long. Be prepared for loads of blog posts in the coming weeks! Happy September <3





"The right tools are just as important as the makeup itself" - Bobbi Brown






2 comments:

  1. I've always heard really good things about sigma/zoeva brushes; I'd love to add some to my collection one day!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get some really good deals online when promotions are on! They are definitely worth adding to your collection <3 x

      Delete