Follow

Friday 21 August 2015

New Skincare Favourite! Soap & Glory Face Massage Mini Mitt



I'm definitely a spur of the moment purchaser. If your product has eye catching packaging or a cute name I'm automatically drawn to it, and unfortunately for my bank account I'll probably also buy it too. This was one of those products that I wasn't looking for, hadn't researched but just found on the shelf of Boots. Its full title is the Soap & Glory Face Massage Mini Mitt. It is advertised as a face massage type product which I guess it is but I prefer to use it for something else. This product claims to increase blood flow to your face which will improve the appearance of your skin.

Now I'm not one to massage my face (lets be honest, who does?). I'm partial to the odd facial but that's as far as my face massaging goes. However when I remove my makeup I like my face to feel really clean afterwards, with not a shred of makeup left on it. The only thing is my skin doesn't like exfoliators, brushes etc. I get a horrible red rash whenever I use them. If your anything like me, you are going to LOVE this product.




The picture doesn't do the product justice because it looks like its made from the same plastic as a comb. Hand on my heart this is the softest rubber I have ever felt, super soft and really comfortable to rub on your skin. You can have a feel in the shop as the little rubber pieces are exposed in the packaging. I bought it because I thought if I added a blob of cleanser to the top then this would be the ideal makeup remover, and it was!




I mainly use the area with the longer rubber pieces but there is also a flatter area that really does give a lovely massage. I'm finding it difficult to explain the softness of this tool because the picture doesn't really do it justice. I think a gel foaming cleanser would work the best with this, I've been using my Estee Lauder Gelee Face Wash and these two are a match made in skincare heaven. This little tool also has a handle type thing on the back that I place between my middle and ring fingers. This gives the perfect grip and allows you to remove your makeup (and massage your face) with ease.




So essentially your getting two benefits from using one tool, you'll have increased blood flow to your face making it more beautiful than it already is, and it removes your makeup with ease. You could definitely use this in the morning as well, I think it would really wake up your skin and give it some life. I feel like I've told everyone and their mother this past week about this product but its amazing! I will definitely be featuring it in this months favourites. The device is also super flexible and bendy, as are the little rubber extensions. So you really can get into every groove of your face and make sure your skin is squeaky clean before you leave the shower.




So if your the kind of girl that has sensitive skin, wanted to use face brushes but were too scared? Definitely give it a go. It really cheap too, mine was only €5.49 in Boots. And if you don't believe me about its softness, have a feel of one next time you pass Soap and Glory... You wont be disappointed! <3





"In polite society, a well maintained skincare routine is one of life's great successes" - Violet Grey





Lauren x

6 comments:

  1. I definitely need to purchase this!!! xxx
    http://www.beckybobble.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, you definitely wont regret it! <3

      Delete
  2. This looks so interesting! never seen it before now!
    Tasha Rose Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I am so surprised I hadn't heard of it before now, because its so good! :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't seem this on a shelf, but I am definitely going to invest in it as it cleanses the pores and the skin. The price is great compared to the electronic brushes ! Great review x Ania

    http://aniaaniapawlak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ania :) I had never seen it before either but I'm delighted I stumbled across it! You'll love it :) x

      Delete